All the activities are directed to fulfill our mission that is "To facilitate Physical, Moral, Social and Academic development of children,
enabling them to become conscientious & contributing human beings
who will make world a better place.
EVERY CHILD BELONGS TO A FAMILY AND GROW WITH LOVE RESPECT AND SECURITY.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF HERMANN GMEINER SCHOOL JAMMU
• Inter-house Hindi Poem recitation competition for C1 and C2 category on Thursday (07.05.2020) was nicely held on zoom. All participants from each category and each house participated and some teachers were connected including judges. Parents and students enjoyed the activity.
• An online biggest dance competition was held on 07.05.2020 organized by BURN A TON. 25 participants from the SOS HGS JAMMU had participated.
• An inter-house online (live demonstration) activity on the topic “survival measures during COVID-19 pandemic” for C2 category was held on 15.05.2020 on zoom.
• An online essay and painting competition on the theme” Our Solution are in nature” and topic “SAFEGUARDING JAMMU AND KASHMIR BIODIVERSITY-WAKE UP CALL IN PREVAILING PANDEMIC CRISIS “organized by Jammu and Kashmir Forest Research Institute Government of Jammu and Kashmir (UT) was held from 19.05.2020 to 21.05.2020. 19 students in essay competition and 06 students in painting competition were participated from school.
• An online poster and painting design competition on the theme” COVID 19” was held during week. Students from class VI to X were participated.
• An inter-house online English Debate competition on the topic” Lockdown is mandatory during corona period” for C3 category was held on Friday (22.05.2020).
• An inter-house online English Debate competition on the topic” Effect of lockdown on student's life” for C4 category was held on Thursday 28.05.2020.
• An inter-house Bhakti song competition for C1 and C2 categories was held on Thursday 04/06/2020.
• Inter house poster making competition on the topic “Environment Change “was held on 05/06/2020(Friday).
• An inter-house “Online plantation demonstration activity” for C1 category was held on Thursday (23.07.2020) and for C2 category was held today (24.07.2020). Students planted the sapling with some dialogues.
• An inter-house “Online plantation demonstration activity” for C1 category was held on Thursday (24.07.2020). Students and teachers participated the activity enthusiastically.
• SOS HGS, Jammu celebrated the 74th Independence Day by the customary hoisting of the National Flag and a speech by the principal Mr.R K Dhar. Every class teacher conducted national anthem ceremony virtually on various platforms such as WebEx, zoom and google meet. The activity group also shared a video on the YouTube channel and uploaded the photos on Facebook.
• On August 12, 2020, SOS HGS, Jammu organized a virtual celebration of Janmashtami, which flowered into a grand success, owing to the zealous participation of students and teachers. A colorful dance performance by students dressed up as Krishna and gopikas added to the delight. The activity group also shared the videos and photos on Facebook.
• Students participated in various activities such as rakhi making in their online classes to celebrate RakshaBandhan on 01.08.2020. Colorfulrakhis were made in class under the guidance of their teachers and parents. Children enthusiastically participated in the activity. The activity group also shared the videos and photos on Facebook.
• Students celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi virtually. Students enjoyed the day with their families by chanting hymns, drawing, painting, and narrating stories based on the theme of the day. On the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, students expressed their devotion to Lord Ganesha. Principal appreciated the joint efforts of students, teachers, and parents. The activity group also shared a video on the youtube channel and uploaded the photos on Facebook.
• Dancing superstar conducted in July and result was declared on 1st of august. 9 students gotselected from junior and senior category for grand finale after selection in first and second round.
• Korean Essay writing competition was held online in which 40 students from class (VI to XII) of school participated and submitted their essays via email.
• SOS HGS, Jammu celebrated the teacher’s day on 5th September, 2020.PrincipalMr. R K Dhar addressed the students and staff by audio message. He expressed his views on importance of student teacher relationship and positive learning environment for the students. Class teachers with students celebrated the activityvirtually on zoom and google meet. The students participated enthusiastically in various activities like speeches, dances etc. Photos and videos are also shared on YouTube channel.
• An inter-house “online Hindi debate competitionfor C4 category was held on 16.09.2020 on google meet. Two students from each house had participated. Photos and videos are also shared on YouTube channel.
• Gandhi Jayanti was celebrated on October 7, 2020 virtual platform in which children presented speeches, Dances, Skitson virtual platform
SOS Hermann School Organizes 'Plantation drive'
Students of SOS Hermann Gmeiner School
SOS HGS students shine in CBSE North Zone Judo C'ship
Inter HGS Exhibition
CBSE National Judo
National Judo (Gujrat)
Inter School Painting and drawing competition
SOS HGS celebrated Vanmohatsav in collabration with JMC and 17 miles
CBSE North Zone Chapionship
HGS Participated In CBSE NZ Championship and won Gold
SOS HGS won football championship
SOS HGS won girls football Championship
SOS HGS Jammu celebrated 16th annual Day function
SOS HGS won Girls Hockey championship 2016
SOS HGS Won Kabadi Match
National Science Children Congress
International Karate Championship
Thousands Shades of Passion by SOS Hermann Gmeiner School at Kala Kendra , Bikram Chowk Jammu from May 26 , 2017 to May 28, 2017. Mr. Sat Sharma Hon'ble State BJP President , J&K , MLA Jammu West was the chief Guest for the inauguration of Exhibition.
Board Exam Toppers
HGS Shines in Karate
Held at Kala Kendra Bikram Chowk , Chief guest was Mr. Sat Sharma BJP State President and MLA Jammu west.
Function Held at New Delhi
Jammu Division Judo
Our students selected for National level competition
Jammu Inter Division Carrom
Our two students have been selected to play national level competition
Inter HGS Sports Meet
HGS Bhimtal, HGS Varanasi, HGS Faridabad, HGS Anangpur, HGS Bhuj, HGSPalla Nuh, HGS Bhopal and HGS Jammu participated in the event.
Annual Day Function
17th Annual day function was organized on November 16, 2017, Choudhary Lal Singh , Minister for Forest , Ecology and Environment was the chief Guest .
6th Almuni meent was held on December 30, 2017
Health Quiz 2018 organised by Shri Mata vaishno Devi Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Katra
Won Gold medal (Girls)
Inter District Tournaments
Organized by Youth Services And Sports
At Hakhu Stadium
Head Boy, Head Girl and group captains chosed
SOS HGS Jammu Bags India School AWard
SOS Hermann Gmeiner school Jammu bagged the best school award under Active Participation category at National level.The event was organized by Times of India at chitkara University, Rajpura Punjab
IIIM Science Exhibition
our school got first prize in model presentation at IIIM
District Level Inter school girls
Toppers of class X and XII
Board Result 2018-19
for Students and teachers
Tree Plantation Drive
By Social forestry Deoartment
Held at Hyderabad
PCRA National Competition Essay Writing
Aayush Sharma Class XI B won laptop, Memento and
HERMANN GMEINER SCHOOL
Gole Gujral,Talab Tillo Jammu- 180002
Jammu & Kashmir, India
Copyright © 2015, SOS Hermann Gmeiner School JAMMU
Powered by ValleSoft