Admission in the school is made without any distinction o f religion, race caste, place of birth etc.Regarding reservation for sc/st etc. students; it is governed by the education act read in connection with the rules on the subject applicable in the state of Jammu. Normally admission is granted only to nursery and kindergarten classes for which the child should be three years as on Ist April at the time of admission, but should not be over 4 years on this date. Admission notifications are published in leading English dailies during the month of January. Admission to classes other than Kindergarten is made subject to availability of seats. Parents are expected to complete all the formalities within a weeks time.
Documents to be Attached
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate from the school last attended.
- Progress report of the child indicating academic performance and participation in curricular activities in the school last attended
- Registration with CBSE in case X & XI.(Conditions apply)
- Ews/BPL certificate if available
- School leaving certificate duly counter signed by concerned deptt.
- One months notice in writing for withdrawal must be given by parent/guardian failing which one months notice fee will be charged in lieu thereof.
- If the withdrawal notice has not been given the child will be considered absent and fee will be charged for all those months for which the students name is entered in the register.
- No school leaving certificate will be given until the sum due to the school is paid.
- A “No dues certificate” in the prescribed form from library /laboratories/class teacher/accounts section etc. must be submitted to the office.
- Admission fee and annual charges will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Rejoining School after Absence
- A student who remains absent for more than ten days without prior information may get his/her name struck off from school rolls.
- Student will only be permitted to attend classes following an absence from the school for any reason including illness, they can bring documents......from qualified doctor , if under ...... they bring an application from the parent /guardian or a proper medical certificate from the qualified doctor if under medical treatment. In all other cases the child is readmitted with a payment of 50% of the admission fee.