Brief Introduction about the School
SOS HG School Jammu is one of the chain of Intl’ SOS schools spread all over the world, providing quality & meaningful education to children in the atmosphere of freedom social unity , helping create a whole human being & a citizen for a highly dynamic & competitive society . It is community project of SOS Children Village India.
The Foundation Stone of SOS HGS Jammu was Laid by His Excellency G.C. Saxena, the then Governor, J&K State & Padamshri Late Shri J.N. Koul then President SOS Children’s Village India on 17th Apr,2000. This is a Co-Educational Eng Medium School affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. Since its inception in the year 2001 the school always has been advancing fast on the path of development very firmly & progressively.
The architecture of the building is a virtual treat, & feast to the eyes of the visitors. It is spread over 16 acres with a Lush Green & pollution free environment located near Revenue Complex, Gol Gujral, Talab Tillo, Jammu.
The School is established to cater to the needs of SOS Children’s Village of India & to provide quality education to the children of Jammu.
The School aims at the all round development of Child in a pursuit of "Know thyself" Providing him or her with various innovative & exciting experiences. Our Objectives are below:
Aims & Objectives
- To provide Conducive Environment for the child’s Personality development.
- To develop the feelings of National Integrity in a free secular Environment.
- To recognize & to encourage Talents of all Kind.
- To Foster & appreciate the Creative Skills & Various activities are offered to the Children.
- Stress is given to develop the use of Eng & Hindi languages so that they fully enjoy the process of Communication.
- To Encourage students to be cooperative & responsible so that they exercise their individual judgment.
- Inculcating human values to develop a positive approach.
- To keep regular check on the Students attitude, hygiene, habits etc by maintaining proper coordination with the parents.
- To develop self confidence & logical scientific temperament with an adventurous approach among the students.
- To guide the students through a system beyond pure academic achievement into development of total personality.
Mission & Vision
All the activities are directed to fulfill our mission that is "To facilitate physical, moral, social and academic development of children enabling them to become conscientious and contributing Human beings who will make world a better place".
Every child belongs to a family and grows with love respect and security.
School Tagline "Yogah Karmasu Koushalam"